Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Good Mail Day

Yesterday was a very good mail day. Kari's ribbons arrived and I got to admire their sweet detail up close. I love them and decided to hang them from an old mirror on my mantle. Thanks Kari for the great swap and all the extra goodies you threw in...what fun!

The canvas below is from the talented Corey Moortgat who has a new book coming out soon. Corey's art has such a soft, ethereal, other-worldly feel to it. She works with a lot of pastel, muted colors and well...her art just has a yummy marshmallow feel to it. I want to eat her art! Her baby books for her two cutie-pie sons are total inspirational eye candy. Can't wait to see them featured in an upcoming Somerset Studio publication. Thanks so much Corey...I love this piece!
Not much else going with me...just gearing up for the big 4th of July weekend at the lake. (It's so weird to have the 4th fall on a Wednesday this year.) Tonight I have a date with the Miss Potter dvd and these two fun reads.

5 comments:

Kari said...

Awww....look at my ribbons...they look FANTASTIC! I am thrilled that you love them. Corey's work is fabulous. Lucky girl to own a piece.
Lovely!!
Kari

Anonymous said...

Oh im jealous! I love kari's ribbons! gorgeous!
jessi nagy

www.scrappyjessi.blogspot.com

Corey said...

Thanks for such kind words about me! The piece looks wonderful on your shelf!

bluemuf said...

The ribbons look great on the mirror.

Thank for you comments about Muf

Karen
Bluemuf

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Seriously! Where have you been all my life? Ohhh I am just too excited to have found your blog!! Your ribbons are truly edible!! Do you have an etsy shop? I need one or two..in my life!! :)

too excited about future daily doses of eye candy from ya! fun fun fun!!

Love it all!!

Cannot wait to see what you have in the works!! See you at Silver Bella!!


Happy creating! Happy Blogging!
xoxo Jenny
http://journals.aol.com/jennyeveryday/everyday-is-a-holiday/