Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Holly's Fab Marie Tiara

Like so many, I've always been a huge admirer of Holly. Her artistry and talents are inspirational. Everything she does - her blog, her photographs, her artwork, her Marie collaborative (ooh la la!), her flea market finds, even the way she decorates her home just brings a bright spot to my day. I am so grateful that Holly had time to create one of her signature crowns for me. The Marie Tiara will have a prominent spot in our new home (nope, we're still not moved in). I love it so much and could not have been more pleased.
Oh, the splendor and decadence! Every inch is filled with rich detail and texture.

Check out the sparkle on those stars.

The Marie head came from here. Wish I would have bought more at the time.


Happy Day, Everyone.

12 comments:

Grace said...

How utterly Fabulous! I am in love with this tiara. Hugs Grace

www.angelinascards.com said...

This is the most beautfiul crown!! she is amazing!!!
Angelina

Babsarella said...

WOW! This crown is AMAZING!! Totally stunning and such a beauty. Thanks for the link to the store too. I must check it out.

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

sooo gorgeous!! I hope you have a super fantastic night!! Big hugs!! xoxo Britt :-)

Lani Robertson said...

i just discovered you blog...it is truely wonderful. i will be adding it to my list of favs on my blog!

later,
lani ;)

www.shopobjectsofaffection.blogspot.com

Secondhandrose said...

wow! what a fantabulous crown! That is the best I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing! Come for a visit.
karen

Secondhandrose said...

wow! what a fantabulous crown! That is the best I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing! Come for a visit.
karen

Unknown said...

Oh, SWOON! Holly's crowns are amazing and this is no exception. I love how you have it displayed on the gazing ball with the letters. What a treasure indeed!

Shannon (Faith and Chocolate) said...

HI Kimla! I'm so glad to see you back in blogland... I wonder if your ears were burnin' during Silver Bella... Jessi and I were talking about you! ;) Only good things, I had been wondering how your were, if she had talked to you, and just how sweet you are, with such a little cutie pie girl! ;) Sure did miss you!!! Maybe next year? Heather has set up a Texas Bellas yahoo group, that I KNOW you are invited to join.

NOw, this crown is absolutely amazing! YOu are one lucky princess! ;)
I saw your comments on not making it to the craft stores for awhile... lol, you are not the only one that is like that! I hadn't been regularly visiting for about a year before in July... I had the same hole in my head! lol
Take care..
Hugs,
Shannon

Sandra Evertson said...

Simply Stunning! Sending you Seasons Greetings and Holiday Cheers!
Sandra Evertson

Sandra Evertson said...

P.S.
Forgot to mention, a bit back you asked a bout the Fabric Samples book I created for Somerset Life Magazine, Stampington will be publishing Part II of the article in an upcoming issue, after that I will show more photos of it on my blog.
Thanks so much for asking!
Sandra Evertson

Cindy said...

Wow....that's pretty amazing!

c