Thursday, August 23, 2007

Gifts From Jessi

Jessi has officially paid me back. Good grief girl...do ya think ya sent me enough stuff?! I knew that Jessi made these cute miniature sugar coated houses...and yippee.....I got one! Just love it!! It will be so fun to create a festive Christmas scene around this sweet little house. And, would you look at all the other goodies she sent: vintage glass angel hair, vintage shiny red ornaments (so fun), a mini vintage Christmas book, stamp sets, ink, a JOY garland to decorate, all kind of ribbons, buttons, paper elements, stickers, patterned papers, and a vintage New York postcard just to name a few.
She also included some of her own handmade tags and some custom tags created by Kris Hurst. They really came out beautiful and I love how she incorporated the Silver Bella theme. A wonderful and thoughtful idea! Thank you, Jessi! You did way too much.



6 comments:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Just beautiful! I love her little sugar houses!
I have pastel snowmen like those; aren't they cute?!
:)

bluemuf said...

Wonderful gifts. I love the sugar house.

Karen
Bluemuf

Anonymous said...

yeah kimla!!!
I love the little snowman with the house. to cute.
Im glad you liked everything!
Jessi nagy

www.scrappyjessi.blogspot.com

Monica said...

Adorable little house!!!!!

Donna Layton said...

How fun! Jessi is sweet and talented. Love that house. Your blog is putting me in the Christmas mood. Love all the frames in the previous post. I'm gonna make one of those. I really am!

Secondhandrose said...

Oh my. love that little house. you are a lucky girl today.

Karen