Sunday, August 19, 2007

More Holiday Frames

I made a few more holiday frames last week. Kind of obsessed with these now. I think I'm kind of like my Italian grandmother - she would get interested in one thing or another like gardening or cooking and just sort of obsess over that one thing until she got tired of it and moved on to something else. I seem to have a lot going on in my life right now and am feeling like I'm not staying on top of things. So, I'm going to take a little blog break for a week or two. Time to turn my full attention on finishing a swap for a super special cupcake of a girl. Happy week to all and be back soon!


6 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

These are so much fun. I guess we can't get away from it - Christmas madness is coming fast!
Karla

Anonymous said...

o kimla you deserve a break.
These frames Rock!!!!
i love love love mine!.
come back when your ready!
jessi nagy

www.scrappyjessi.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the little carolers in the first pic. They remind me of the sweet wooden Fisher Price people of my boys' youth. Before they were declared unsafe and replaced by those chunky plastic upstarts. :( Enjoy your break!

Corey said...

These are adorable!! I love the little wooden figures on some of them-just wonderful!

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

these frames are amazing!!!! LOVE them!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Kimla!!! Are you kiddding me??? Oh mannn I am about to faint over here!! That aqua frame!!! Geeez!! LOOVE it!!! You rule!!


xoxo Jenny